Central European Introductory Course of Equine Locomotor Pathology (CEICELP)
by prof. Jean-Marie Denoix
Training consists of 4 courses:
- November 22-23 2018 – Diagnostic and management of lesions of distal parts of the equine limb (hoof, pastern, fetlock)
- May 16-17 2019 – Ultrasound diagnosis of lesions in the front limb, from the metacarpus to the shoulder
- November 14-15 2019 – Ultrasound diagnosis of lesions in the hind limb, from the metatarsus to the hip
- Spring 2020 – Ultrasound diagnostics of lesions in the neck, back and pelvis
Each course is divided into a conference and workshops.
- The conference consists of5 days of lectures, demonstrations on a live animals and anatomical dissections.
- The workshops (limited to 24 participants) include 5 hours of practical exercises, during which each participant will perform ultrasound examinations presented during the lectures.
Veterinarians who will take part in all 4 workshops and conferences will have the opportunity to take a final exam with professor Jean Marie Denoix and get a diploma of training completion: Central European Introductory Course of Equine Locomotor Pathology (CEICELP). The others will receive certificates of participation in the courses.